Fashion Vloggers

I admit, quite reluctantly, that I spend way more time on Youtube than I ever should. But I guess it's okay to do so since it is summer and hey, I've got the time! Anyway moving on, I couldn't go out much because it has been pouring quite a bit recently. I spent the last few days unfortunately cooped up inside, which is why I am blogging about Youtube. I noticed that there are an increasing number of "fashion vloggers" on the video sharing site than ever before. It has already been quite established that Youtubers will make haul videos and "beauty vlogs" while bloggers will write "fashion blogs" and neither crossing the line quite so much for vlogging, so it's incredibly interesting to see people move away from the 2D format to something more interactive. Here's two of my most favourite "fashion vloggers" of Youtube and their latest videos (click on the label for the link to their Youtube channels):

The the two girls Melissa and Stephanie have great taste and loves to thrift like many fashion bloggers do. I just love how well edited the videos are and how amazing is their intro? (I suspect it is La Roux).

I have to admit I think I like Jenn and Sarah just the teeniest bit more simply because I have subscribed to them longer. Again fabulously edited videos (great soundtrack anyone?) with the same penchant for thrifting.
I am so glad I got this post out just before the day is over - I didn't know Blogger would be down for maintenance ahead of time! I will let all know if summer school really happens or not (apparently I am enrolled for some classes) but for now, enjoy these videos :)

9 comments:

thwany said...

omg these girls are adorable.

Amira said...

Fantastic post! Like your wonderful blog! Follow you now! Follow me?

designerman said...

thanks for the lovely comment. great blog here too, btw!

Giulia said...

BEAUTIFUL BLOG!!!
I follow you!

Amber said...

Hmm, I haven't really seen any fashion vloggers thus far, but I'll have to check them out!

Annushka said...

Great post)))
I like your blog, it is excellent!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting these 2 vids, joy. SO FUN TO WATCH! gosh, i suddenly feel inspired to do an outfid vid, too... perhaps in a few days. hmmm....maybe. :)

Henar said...

Great post,
I loved it!

Henar ♥
www.OhMyVogue.com

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt in the first outfit on Fashion Citizen. The white blazer/navy shorts/Topsiders combination is cool too.