So long, J of Jil Sander



This is supposed to be the last UNIQLO + J A/W 2011 collection of the collaboration between Jil Sander and UNIQLO. For the past few seasons, Jil Sander has done an impeccable job of transmitting her unique, trademark minimalism into the collaboration that it does not look, say like a cheaper version of what could be her own line unlike other high street x designer can sometimes look like. The coats take on traditional shape and colour, yet there is a definite modern feel to them. It's all in the subtle detailing and careful craftsmanship. Too bad there aren't many UNIQLO stores in North America except for New York but these coats are totally worth the trouble to get them (and the fact Arizona Muse is the model for the collection is a definite plus).


Courtesy of Fashionising

5 comments:

justyna said...

Just discovered your blog! So beautiful! And that collab was lovely too!

Katie said...

Gorgeous! I'm a sucker for a man in a nice coat ;) xo

Alessandra said...

I love your blog! its graphics, the topics you mention, the pictures you choose! :D I think I'll read you every day!

Cami said...

I stumbled across your blog accidentally and I must say I'm in love. One of the most interesting blog I've ever read! I love your reviews, your writings, your pictures, the graphics you chose.. Wow!

galatea. said...

supa hott xx