This Funny Thing Called Nostalgia

My time in Vancouver is slowly winding down now that school is starting soon. Yesterday I headed over to Stanley Park to revisit the Vancouver Aquarium with Tweedledee and we both felt like ten and eight, respectively, again. It's strange how much bigger the shark tank looked when you were a little kid. The funny thing after learning diving is I now like to stand as close the tanks as possible, nose almost pressed to the glass, and imagine myself underwater. The experience comes pretty close to actual diving. Anyhow, on a fashion note, I'm glad to see my menswear obsession is starting to rub off on Tweedledee. Here's an aptly titled song from the The Tree of Life soundtrack, a Sunday tune perhaps, to complement the following:

13 comments:

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

I like the pictures with water animals!

ZEOLITE said...

Lovelyyyy photos.

Jada said...

The aquarium is always so fun. By the way, this song is beautiful.

And...Good luck with packing for school!

sweet harvest moon said...

Beautiful pictures! I would love to go to Vancouver one day

Anonymous said...

great photos love youre blog!

Vanessa Mercado said...

beautiful pictures! and i like the way you write-- pure and real..no pretensions at all..i am your new follower! kisses!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

EmerJa said...

WOW, perfect pictures!!

www.emerjadesign.blogspot.com

CHOCAROME said...

these photos are so amazing! WOOOW! Could I ask with what lenses did you take them? I cant even find words to describe their beauty!

BTW, I'm so glad that I found your blog - I really appreciate your notes and I read your posts with pleasure :) And I wonder .if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

xoxo

http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

The Annachrist said...

Gorgeous photos, really captures a mood.

bloo90fashion said...

LOVE IT !! ;-))


x
bloo.

Deanna said...

These photos are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

wow, amazing photos!

Miss Woody said...

lovely !