Menswear Heaven at Popcorn


It's a really good time to be a guy in Hong Kong right now. Or a menswear lover like me. Either way there are plenty of options and eye candy abound everywhere you go in the city, from the more edgy urban Japanese style to preppier Americana stuff that's still so popular stateside. I came across Popcorn while wandering around town after dinner with the parents and it's soooooo good. I like how they have adapted Americana to more Hong Kong tastes, what with the incorporation of sneakers, lending a streetwear edge for an audience that has yet to don chukka boots with the same gusto as Brooklyn hipsters.



I'm finally back in the US for now after what was the worst flight I've had in a while, as I was stuck sitting inside the plane waiting hours for the airport staff to deice the plane and for the airport to reopen their runway in Narita. The whiteout in Tokyo was so terrible I couldn't even see the plane parked next to me through the window. But I'm back in one piece. Hurrah.

P.S. I am in no way affiliated with Popcorn and was not in any way compensated for this write up (I wish).

No comments: