Love for All Things by Miuccia Pt. 2

Now round two for sister MIU MIU to shine, in all its glory. Personally, I think Miuccia played it a little safer than I would have liked, however that does not make this particular collection boring or uninteresting. It's apt that she made this more girly because Miu Miu is intended for a younger audience. I am just surprised at how wearable this is. Strangely, the collection feels generally more polished than Prada even though it is supposedly "younger". Suppose Betty Draper's daughter is growing up and starting to play with her mother's jewels? Perhaps. I love the slight preppy feel to this, with the gingham and the hairbands, though of course Miuccia puts her own spin on it by featuring thunderbolt prints in some of the dresses. Quirky yet polished, all in one neat little resort collection.








Full size photos here.

11 comments:

the notebook doodles said...

loving those blouses with the black bows :)

Jada said...

The prints on the dresses (bottom right) are gorgeous!

Louder Than Silence said...

Love the collection - and agree with the Betty Draper's daughter description! Sally x

Amelia said...

Ah this collection is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

oh joy. your blog is my one-stop-shop for excellent writing and delicious eye candy. i love your blog!

ZEOLITE said...

Now I need to go get myself a capelet.

Chicca said...

WOW,great collection!!!Love it,thanks for sharing!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

. said...

love the bows. indeed it strangely is... very wearable.

Ella said...

miu miu never disappoints! really, it never does! i love the lightning bolts and the kitschy jewelry, everything is absolutely perfect!

Miki said...

Awe, it's so nice to see all these colors together!

Have a colorful day! ;)

Miki.

Lindsay K said...

Love Miu Miu. I tone down the whimsy, but when I wear Miu Miu I find that it always looks sophisticated and polished. I find it easier to wear than Prada.