Channeling My Inner Sixty Year Old


Looking down from the hallowed steps of the Ivory tower wearing thrifted sweater, Lands' End tan corduroys and a Filson bag.
This sweater is the real thing. And by real thing I mean authentic knit from the heyday of all things Trad and Ivy, the 60s. It's in fabulous condition, so hats off to the gent who kept it in such good condition for past forty odd years. That shit crayyyyy. This was bought at the vintage store that Jada brought me and it's possibly one of the best thrift stores I've been in ever. I would like to talk more about it but I'll save it for later when I have the pictures. Meanwhile, the sixty year old within me is regretting not picking up a cigar or a pipe at Leavitt & Peirce even though they will probably go "unsmoked" and collect dust instead. Still, it would have been nice as a decoration/souvenir in the dorm though, methinks. Hopefully I will look more like my age for the next outfit post...

5 comments:

Jada said...

You look wonderful!!! :) I bet it was extra warm enough for the cold/rainy weather today. I'm so glad you liked the thrift store, but there's a lot more I need to show you!

Brandi said...

I love the sweater! Your so lucky to have found it.

Sarah Et Paris said...

LOVE that sweater, 60's and preppy are my two favorite styles!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! love the sweater.

Carol Jeandel said...

The sweater Very Worth looking and also unbeliveable for his fabulous condition : )
xoxo
Ancarol,