Hello Spring Break


Can't believe it's already spring break! It's ridiculous – the whole past week was a blur between midterms and re-watching Veronica Mars since it broke $2 million on Kickstarter in one day! What's crazier than realizing Veronica Mars premiering almost ten years ago in 2004, are the actors that I recognize from other projects and some of which are now stars: Paris Hilton (well not so much but I forgot she was even on the show), Max Greenfield who's in New Girl with Zooey Deschanel, Leighton Meester who was in Gossip Girls, Jonathan Bennett who was Aaron Samuels in Mean Girls, Amanda Seyfried (no explanations needed) and of course Aaron Paul who's now on Breaking freakin' Bad. Booyah! And that's all just in season one.

Back to the fashion and spring break talk. Guess where I will be for spring break? Hate to disappoint but no GGW in Florida for me. I'll be going to DC! I have quite a few things planned, being the Fieldmarshal that I am (courtesy of the MBTI test I took on The Nife): visiting museums, concerts, places to eat etc. – but I would love to meet up with anybody who's in DC from the March 18th to the 24th. I hope they have last minute student ticket sales at the Kennedy center as they do in Lincoln center. I'm pretty much down for whatever. Please let me know if you have any recommendations for things to see/hear/eat/do in DC!

No comments: