La Marinière in Athens

TOP, UNIQLO. SHORTS, H&M. SANDALS, MELISSINOS. 
I found these hidden around iPhoto while I was trying to sort through the photographs into organised albums when I realised I have not uploaded these at all to the blog. I had thought I did but it was to my personal Facebook account––argh stop messing with my painkiller-addled brain already. I am still a die-hard fan of the la marinière (Or is it called the Breton-stripe top? How to differentiate between the two or are they the same thing? Any stripe experts out there?), even if it starting to give way to the polka dot as the it pattern for Fall. Honestly I can't give a damn. Different alternatives in colour also manages to hit the sweet spot for many as well, and perhaps is the only neon item that I've liked so far this whole summer.

Thank you Dora for the photos.

No comments: