PERSONAL PHOTONow that my travels have ended, I have a little time to re-evaluation the state of my wardrobe. To be honest, this post is written more for myself than anything, as I try to organise my thoughts to take advantage for the summer sales everywhere in the NYC. Learning to live with a capsule wardrobe it seems has made me extremely methodical in thinking about every new purchase, which is why I bought next to nothing in Athens despite living not very far from great shopping districts.
So far my summer uniform has been mostly collared button downs and shorts, but the rising temperature has forced me to consider lighter options in the form of tanks and camisoles, which I currently do not have. The sun has also made me extremely lazy, so I am also eyeing many one pieces as well (though dresses over rompers and jump suits). Despite disliking the current trends of neon and lace, I do love the chambray shirt.
Things that I am contemplating to buy (not sponsored/affiliated links):
- Madewell Chambray Shirt
- Madewell Skinnies (love the wash)
- Heather Grey Tanks (most likely from UNIQLO)
- Liberty Print Shirts
- Barbour Beadnell Jacket (strange purchase in the summer yes, but I have been thinking about this jacket for the longest time and have finally saved up enough funds for it plus I want to take advantage of the fact that I'm in NYC and can try it on in person)
- New Wingtips from Bass (to replace my now super worn tan brogues that I bought over a year ago)
- Plain Bensimons/White Chucks
- Plain Cotton Tees
- Lightweight Chinos