Back East

(ACTUALLY THIS WAS TAKEN IN VANCOUVER)
I'm finally back at school for my, can you believe it, third year of college. How does time fly past so fast in college and so slow in high school? I moved to a new part of the campus into a new dorm so I still have a lot of unpacking to do. You would think I would have gotten used to unpacking/packing but nope I still hate it as much as I did back when I was a wee thirteen year old foreign transplant at boarding school. I had a very taxing first day of three very long classes but thankfully they were all very interesting. The only real damper here is that I am terribly jetlagged and lacking in sleep. Also I just wished someone had told me how humid MA is currently before I arrived; I missed the cool Pacific breeze of the West Coast (so cold that I had to wear my new Barbour jacket while walking along the seawall).
All of this was just to announce that blogging has resumed (along with homework and reading). Good luck for everybody starting school!

No comments: