Menswear Mondays ft. Jean Dujardin


I feel like I was the only person who didn't watch the Oscars last night (hello problem sets) nonetheless I did hear the good news that Jean Dujardin won 'Best Actor' for his amazing performance in The Artist. I'm not too surprised since he pretty much won every 'Best Actor' award out there for his role as George Valentin, but damn if it's not satisfying to see him win an Oscar as the cherry on top of the award season. I acknowledge that he looked great last night, though perhaps not so terrific that is it worthy of "an inspiration post" however I think he really deserved a congratulatory post (with a picture of Uggie no less!). Maybe I should start placing bets again on the Oscars since I totally saw this one coming and I called it last year that Colin Firth would win 'Best Actor' for The King's Speech...
Side note: I thought Gary Oldman looked a-m-a-z-i-n-g in Paul Smith.

No comments: