The Best Accessories

Currently it seems quite stupid to be blogging about bracelets and headbands when the people of Egypt are fighting to overthrow the thirty year long rule of their dictator. I hope that my conscience will let this slide because what can I do, holed up in the middle of nowhere, New England?


I've never really paid much attention to The Daily Prep. It's a great read and I respect Muffy's choices and tastes but I just thought it was never really my thing. Oh boy, oh boy was I so very wrong. You see, Muffy's the real thing -- from her name to her green and pink tote and monogrammed slippers and I am naturally, at best an impostor. This would explain the difference in our taste for certain types of things but in fact what I currently am raving about is very much what she holds in high regard (at least inferred by the chart she made, taken from her blog).



I have never been so enamoured and utterly bewitched by anything before. Yes, call me crazy but these are indeed THE BEST headbands, bracelets and belts I have ever laid my eyes on.


Aren't they so utterly and heart-wrenchingly perfect and exquisite? The details are impeccable and the price is still realistic (in the $30-$88 range). It is heart wrenching because you know that you really want EVERYTHING K.J.L. has to offer but you know very well the constraints of your purse strings. Alas, life is so unfair. But please go ahead-I know you're hungry-and feast your eyes on the beautiful things. It is my wish to start collecting the "Vicker Lee Headbands" (and they are reassuringly, the most affordable at around $30 for one). Now I just need to go find the perfect bag/tote/back pack.




Images taken from the Kiel James Patrick's site.

No comments: