Back to School Fall '11


If you have to use the same lingo as 4-5 French Piece Wardrobe Rules then these are my "statement pieces for fall". The label attached to these items does not do them any justice in my opinion, because these are all investment grade items that are going to last for many years to come. Of course, ideally I would get the Barbour Beadnell Jacket on top of these but there's already a sizeable dent in the wallet due to these bad boys so we'll see for now. I plan to do a fourth round of Friday Favourites so keep your eyes peeled for that later in the day. :)

9 comments:

Human Racing said...

Nice, classic and sensible yet stylish pieces. Really liking the Filson bag. You're correct about them being investments that will surely last years.

Belle Armed said...

love all those pieces. great inspiration here!!!

Amelia said...

That would be a serious dent in your wallet, but then again it's also an investment.... You're in a bit of a pickle aren't you?


Now if you excuse me I will go and frolic around your blog...

Rachel said...

Great pieces, especially those loafers. I agree with you and Austere: these are investment pieces, not just one-off items for autumn (or the semester/quarter, which is how I would approach back to school shopping when I was in school, terribly enough).

Ella said...

those loafers are fantastic!

Jada said...

(In response to your comment on my post) Please make a list! I love to read it.

Looking forward to Friday Favorites and loafers/boat shoes make me so happy. I love wearing them :D

Anonymous said...

Great pieces, Joy. I would have picked the same myself! In fact, I used to own a pair of those same penny loafers in grade school and i loved them!

sweet harvest moon said...

Love every item!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Lindsay K said...

Great pieces that you will get so much wear out of! The Bean boots are one practical item that I'm going to order before it snows. I've learned my lesson from last year;)